September 20-22, 2013
Merchant application submissions extended until Sept 16th, 2013
- Friday – September 20, 2013 – 5pm Gates Open!!
- Saturday – September 21, 2013 – 8am Gates Open
- Sunday – September 22, 2013 – 9am Gates Open
- Sunday 3pm, Festival 2013 closes
Merchant & Non-profit Booth Hours:
- Friday Merchants may open for sales 7 pm till 9 pm
- Saturday All booths open 11 am – 6 pm Extended hours 6 pm to 11 pm
- Sunday All booths open 10 am – 3 pm
Merchant & Non-Profit Load-In:
- Friday (Sept. 20) – 3 pm to 7 pm (while booth set-up may continue, all vehicles must be off the meadow vendors area by 7 pm)
- Saturday (Sept. 21) – 8 am to 10 am (all vehicles off the meadow by 10 am sharp)
- Saturday (Sept. 21) – 6 pm to 7 pm (single day vendors load out)
- Sunday (Sept. 22) – All booths close 3 pm. (All booths off the land by 6 pm.)
Vendor Fee Structure:
- Non-ProfitOrganizations Booth and single admission ticket…………………..$ 80. (Non-Profits booth may purchase one additional admission for $55.00 )
- RetailSales and Services (1 admission bracelets included) ………………… $ 140. (Retail Sales/Services may buy up to 2 admission bracelets for $ 55 each)
- Table Rental (Cost is per table with two folding chairs included) ……… $ 15.
- Electricity for Saturday Evening/Night Lights ……………. $ 25.
- (Vendor is responsible for bringing their own lights and extension cords. Remember that bright lights in the merchant area adversely affect the stage lighting. Electricity fees are charged for any vendor running electricity to their location)
This year we do offer a direct link from the festival web-page to your website for $10.00. This is posted as soon as we receive your application & fee payment.
There is a $ 20 price break for vendors who submit the application and fees before June 18. 2013.
*All fees are non-refundable*
June 18, 2013 – Early Bird Discount
August 15, 2013 – All Applications Due
Extended deadline to September 16, 2013
2013 Ohio Lesbian Festival Vendor Application PDF
Download form above to fill out, submit, print, sign, and mail payment.
Deadline for mailing payment is August 15, 2013 – All Applications Due
Applications received through the mail should include a check or money order and be sent to:
Ohio Lesbian Festival
P.O. Box 82086
Columbus, OH 43202
- The Merchant Camping area will be clearly marked for your easier identification.
- The Merchant Area is a designated NO SMOKING Zone.
- Only recognized assistance dogs are permitted on the land.
- We will be holding a raffle to support The Festival and to promote the merchants. We appreciate your support! Please indicate your willingness to provide an item for the raffle on the application. Actual raffle items will be collected on the day of the festival.
- Entrance fees are not refundable if your application is accepted.
- Booth space is not transferable without permission of the Festival.
- Do bring your own coffee cup as coffee for two will be provided on Saturday morning.
- Womyn will be available to assist with breaks during the day if required (Please mark this on your application).
- Please notify us in advance if you have any specific personal needs.
- Late applications will only be considered if spaces are still available.
- Applications will be reviewed and notifications mailed within 7 days of receipt.
- Additional Information is Available at the website: www.ohiolba.org
For assistance with your questions please contact:
- Carol – 2013 Vendor Coordinator
- Email: Peacewk1@sbcglobal.net
- Phone: 614 267-3848
- Or write to us at Ohio LBA, PO BOX 82086, COLUMBUS, OH 43202